Ray's Café And Pizzeria, Bandra (W)

Ray's is a cozy little café, tucked away in between C'est la vie and Mamagoto. Now that there is Mamagoto and it's flashy name board, Ray's is much easier to locate than it used to be. The café is very pretty and would serve as a nice eatery for a nice quiet meal.


Prosciutto e Rucola

Though the place is compact, there is ample seating, more outdoor than inside. The Currywurst Sausages have become more or less a staple dish when I visit Ray's.


Sausage Currywurst
The Ray's Special Pizza is one of the best pepperoni pizzas I've had till date.

Ray's Special - Pepperoni Pizza

On one occasion, I had some tongue dazzling flavored virgin mojitos, green apple and watermelon to be precise. It has been the only time, I've really appreciated the drink.

Watermelon and Green Apple Mojito

And oh yes, the fondue. Fondue of the correct consistency is quite a turn on to the palette. If you happen to be seated inside, you can watch your pizza being crafted before you in the semi live kitchen.

Cheese Fondue

On a more recent occasion, I was treated with some fine Caesar Salad which had a generous amount of Parmesan cheese for which I am very grateful.


Caesar Salad

One should not expect an elaborate service, it's quite a laid back atmosphere. The staff is nice, not seen much change in the service staff so far.
Ray's, for me, holds a slight sentimental value. Every now and then, I visit when I have a 'Currywurst craving'.


Click to add a blog post for Ray's Cafe & Pizzeria on Zomato
NewerStories OlderStories Home

0 comments:

Post a Comment